Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Antonym & Synonym! :)

 This week we have been  learning about Antonym & Synonyms. We have also been trying to use sentence using both words.

Word
Antonym
Sentence using both words
quiet
loud
When I am reading I am quiet. When I am playing I am loud
small
enormous
Ants are small, but elephants are enormous!
love
hate
I love my family, I hate clowns.
early
late
Sometimes I come late, sometimes I come early.
correct
Incorrect
I got an answer correct, and I got some incorrect.


Choose a synonym from the box for each word below

Word
Synonym
Sentence using both words
rich
wealthy
I am not rich and wealthy like other people.
cry
sob
I cry and sob when I am really sad.
chair
seat
I have lots of chairs in my house. I sit on my set at school.
laugh
Giggle
When something's funny I will laugh and giggle.
shove
push
I don’t push or shove because that’s not nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment