Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

A Walk In The Dark

A Walk In The Dark
Date: 06/07/17
Them: Horror

P1: 13 of November, 2014. ‘’OK mum I’m going now.’’ I said. (Jake) This is the usual, I go out for walks every night. Mum gets worried and makes up a reason for me to stay home. But I don’t listen.

P2:  I start to walk as the wind was creating an air current around my face. While I was walking I heard a suspicious sound coming from around the corner as if  someone was heavily breathing.  So I slowly and quietly sneaked over to the side of the building. And then I saw…

P3:  ...And then I saw a man, but not just any man. It was weird cause you know it’s a man on the streets so… I went to  check it out because I thought it would be someone drunk. I saw him, he was dancing around with a hat on the ground in front of him. So I said ‘’ hey are you OK?’’ He didn't reply. He turned around with a gigantic smile on his face! I was creeped out.  Then, when I tried walking away I saw his shadow start to run behind me!!! Then I saw him pull something out of his pocket! And I saw him aiming it at me. To be continued…..




Image result for chucky

No comments:

Post a Comment